Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's been awhile since I last posted, although in my life, it's not like I have a whole ton of new news. Life can be pretty boring at times when your life is dedicated to raising children and taking care of a husband. But I remind myself that my job is one of the most important jobs that one could be given. I have the awesome responsibility to raise a few members of the next generation. I pray each day that they will grow up to be different than what the culture expects. I want them to grow up to..... 1st - love the Lord and serve Him before serving others. 2nd - to uphold the highest of standards of integrity as they seek to uphold the principles that God has written for us. 3rd - to do all things for the glory of God and to know that God will always provide to those who are faithful.
It's a tall order, but I think I'm up to the challenge.

Pray for me as I press on to the race before me. Here goes another day of challenges.